Sofigate is a Nordic Business Technology company. With over 600 professionals in Finland, Sweden and Denmark. We help companies and organizations transform by designing, developing, and implementing business-aligned technology solutions. We are turning digital innovations into well managed business technology.
Our team – Enterprise Architecture – excels in the mid and long term planning of our customers’ digital journey. We plan both the strategic and operational levels of the digitalization roadmap, firmly keeping in mind all the elements of successful digitalization – the required business change as well as the entire technology landscape of our customers. We are part of Business Technology Design -team.
We are currently looking for Architects for several roles
As an enterprise architect you will co-operate with business and IT leadership, identifying the company’s long-term business target state; plan and design the required technological change roadmap as well as facilitate the creation of the required co-operation and development model between business and IT during the journey. You describe, plan and lead architecture to solve problems and enable agility, not to be stored in drawer. Fluent communication with customer management groups is one of your key capabilities. You deliver valuable input for decision making – that’s the mission of our EA work!
As a data/information architect you understand the significance of data as a basis of automation, AI and management by knowledge – data-driven approach is what you stand for. You are capable of guiding customers what to do with data and you can plan how to do that. You will build data strategies, you will act as a navigator, architect and data steward. You plan an architecture including data lakes, warehouses and data marts; plan data maps; plan technical solutions, all to the real world cases.
As a public sector/social & healthcare architect you have experience or insight into public side IT architecture; municipalities, cities or the social sector. In social & healthcare sector you see the huge potential to create something new, turn diagrams into plans and benefits affecting to whole sector in Finland. In public you understand the potential and importance of SIAM on the public side, and want to lead change instead of theoretical architecture approach.
You may be interested in one of the descriptions above, or all of them! First and foremost, we value curiosity and can-do attitude. In addition, it is great if you have:
- a background in architecture development and leadership
- a steady business development mindset and experience of planning and designing change roadmaps in different industries
- used some kind of modeling tool, you can simplify and visualize complex things
- fluent communication with all stakeholders both in Finnish and in English
- ability to understand real world limitations
We hope that as a person you are outspoken, customer-minded and have a solution-centric mindset. You could see yourself working both, as a leader and as a part of a delivery team and you can communicate your ideas easily to both business and IT management.
What Sofigate offers you?
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and flexible work environment. We dare, care and grow.
- Open and collaborative supervisory work; you get to genuinely influence your own job and the future of Sofigate in a flat organization
- Professional work community that cares about you and is always willing to help
- Chance to work with different kinds of customers in meaningful projects
- Extensive learning and development program covering e.g. areas like Business Technology Standard (read more www.managebt.org), project management, consulting and facilitation.
- Broad Wellbeing services, benefits and programs in cooperation With Hintsa Performance
Read more about our culture here: Meet the Transformers – Sofigate.
This position is permanent and full-time. Your location will be the Helsinki Metropolitan area.
Are you interested? We would be happy to hear from you! Apply by November 2nd 2021. We will proceed with the applicants already during the application period, so act fast and apply now!Apply Now