We are currently looking for Enterprise Architect to join our enterprise and public customer projects. This is your chance to be the one developing the next generation Enterprise Services (IT, HR, Finance, etc.), Customer Services and business workflows. By digitalizing and automating processes, workflows and services, we enable smarter work for people and better service experiences for customers and end-users, which will in the end result in business success of our customers.
As an Enterprise Architect you make the customer expectations and wishes to come true! You support our customers continuously by guiding them in their enterprise architecture. In this role you get to work in versatile customer assignments and with several internal stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities include:
- You join an inspiring team of advisors who work across the organization
- You understand business objectives and you can transform those into innovative solutions
- You work in a client-facing role in guiding customers in their Enterprise Architecture and business development journey by helping customers gain clarity and drive their business
- You identify new improvement and change opportunities for growth, leading to actionable plans and next steps together with our development teams
- You support in sales activities and conduct preliminary study projects
To succeed in your work, we would like you to have:
- Good understanding of data architectures and large entities
- Ability to recognize and define the best solutions for customers
- Extensive experience in different technology environments
- Experience with ServiceNow and Salesforce is seen as a plus
- Customer and solution-oriented way of working and good coordination and project management skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both in Finnish and in English)
What is it like to work at Sofigate?
We value curiosity and independent thinking – you question how things are run and think more of how things should be running. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude, while being a good team player, and you can take responsibility of your own work as well as build trust with your customers, you are the one we are looking for!
We offer you a possibility to work with the most innovative technologies of the world with a group of elite colleagues. It’s not a secret that we were recently awarded as the EMEA Elite ServiceNow Partner of the Year 2021, which is a proven recognition of our capability. In addition, we offer you interesting and versatile assignments in the front line of business technology.
With us you can continuously develop your skills and work with top professionals as your colleagues. We offer an extensive learning and development program for all our employees covering areas like Business Technology Standard (read more www.managebt.org), technology skills, project management, consulting and facilitation. In addition, we collaborate closely with Hintsa Performance and offer versatile well-being services and programs to all our employees. Our working culture is ambitious, flexible and modern. Come work with fun colleagues and with also fun, interesting and versatile customers to change the way of working!
Your location can be in the Helsinki Metropolitan area, Tampere or Oulu. We also support hybrid working. This position is permanent and full-time. Are you ready to challenge us? Apply by 1.7.2022.Apply Now