Capture the transformation and strategic capabilities of a Nordic management consulting firm. Combine them with the agility and innovativeness of a modern digital enterprise. Now imagine how this could help organizations lead digitalization. This is Sofigate.
We offer interesting and innovative assignments with high-profile international customers active in various industries. You will be working in teams with competent and committed colleagues and be granted opportunities to develop both as a management consultant and as a leader.
Our consulting offerings include the following:
- Strategy & Roadmaps – We help our customers define their IT and digitalization strategies and develop the realization roadmap
- Business Technology Design – We help our customers to select and leverage the best technology to fulfill their strategic objectives
- Operational Excellence – We help our customers to transform the way they operate through e.g. Operating Model Design and Implementation, Process Development, Service Integration and Management
- Organizational Transformation – We help our customers to create the organization of the future through e.g. Organization Design & Development, Organizational Change Management, Next Generation Sourcing
Read more about our capabilities on www.sofigate.com
We value experience, but more importantly, we value the right attitude. You:
- thrive best in a fast-paced, high-energy and team-oriented environment
- are sales oriented and have a natural way of building client relations
- have 3-5 years relevant work experience, preferably as a management consultant within IT
- have hands-on experience from work in one or more of the following fields: IT strategy, digital transformation, organization design, agile transformation, cloud technologies, enterprise architecture, sourcing and vendor management, analytics and business intelligence
- have excellent communication and coaching skills
- are fluent in both Swedish and English
We offer you
- Flexible working culture.
- Extensive benefit package for all employees based around health and well-being.
- With teams of passionate colleagues, we are eager to share expertise and have fun together.
Would you like to become a part of our team? Please provide us with your CV and an introduction letter.
Want to know more about this role? Don’t hesitate to contact Kristofer Kaltea email@example.comApply Now