Accelerate your career, join Sofigate as a Management Consultant and make an impact!
Your friends probably say you are someone who dares to question the status quo. You genuinely care about how technology and business is changing the world. And you have a growth mindset.
Then you might consider our values dare-care-grow and be the next management consultant at Sofigate.
You will be joining efforts with our diverse team of more than 600 management and technology consultants across Denmark, Finland and Sweden, who help the most exciting TopTier Nordic companies drive their digital transformation!
To support our ambition and to meet the increasing popular demand for our services, our Copenhagen office is currently expanding and looking for collaborative, ambitious, humble and talented consultants to support our clients driving forward their business and IT transformations.
We work within areas such as business technology, advisory, project and program management.
You will have the chance to work with various technologies and strategic topics essential to clients’ businesses, while learning from some of the brightest people we know. You will be working on clients across all sectors, such as the consumer sector, the financial, the energy and the public sector – either in an advisory or project management role.
If you feel confident saying “yes that’s me”, then we are looking for you. Help us drive projects forward and deliver on one or more of these:
- Leading project teams, maybe even across countries
- Aligning project plans and goals with business and IT leadership
- Analyzing, identifying and designing business value in projects based on technology
- Mapping business process and requirements as well as planning and facilitating workshops
- Building client relationships and interacting with stakeholders at all levels
The skills needed to thrive with confidence
We value experience, but more importantly we value the right attitude. We do not have a strict corporate hierarchy, meaning that we hope you have a can-do attitude. What is important to us is talent and that you want to take actively part of our growth journey.
We are looking for ambitious and open-minded candidates with:
- Master’s degree within a relevant field, e.g., business, economics or in a technical subject such as computer science, engineering, or mathematics
- 2+ years of experience in roles related to technology and/or strategy in a consulting, industry or startup/growth environment
- Experience with project management
- Capacity and enthusiasm to establish close collaboration with clients at all organizational levels
- Ability to communicate and collaborate complex ideas effectively verbally and in writing
- A positive can-do attitude
Your colleagues say you
Thrive working in English
- Are very curious about the story and the people behind the project
- Learn continuously, systematically, and enthusiastically
- Have great empathy with both customers and stakeholders
- Have a good amount of humor
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a chance to work with world-class technologies and outstanding best-in-class management practices and experts, while shaping your own career and profile according to your ambitions and passions, whether you aim to be a generalist or a specialist within one of our service offerings.
We have an incredibly open and collaborative team culture, and a flat hierarchy. We invest in our people’s continuous development by:
- Enrolling you in the Sofigate Business Technology training in Malaga.
- Offer a great catalog of certificates to support your potential ambitions to succeed in your career and help us grow.
- You will be surrounded by a team of highly experienced and driven professionals ready to support and share their knowledge at every turn of your journey.
Ability to work remotely or onsite at our skyline office in the heart of Copenhagen
Apply by attaching a personal letter and your CV. If you have any questions please contact Berit Clausager Dommerby, Transformation Lead at Sofigate Denmark, email@example.com
To be considered for the position, we expect you to have working proficiency in Danish and legally permitted to perpetually work and live in Denmark.
We look forward to hearing from you!