Accelerate your career by joining the Sofigate growth journey
Sofigate is the Nordic leader within Business Technology transformations. We are more than 600 management and technology consultants across Denmark, Finland, and Sweden, working with some of the largest and most exciting Nordic companies.
Sofigate is on a journey to become Northern Europe’s leading Business Technology Management company with a targeted revenue of 500 million euros by 2025. To support this ambition and to meet the increasing demand for our services, our Copenhagen office is currently expanding and looking for some of the most talented consultants out there to support our clients driving forward their business and IT transformations.
Sofigate has experts that are among the best in their field within areas such as IT organizational design, data & analytics strategy, cloud services and management, ERP & CRM strategy and implementation, business automation and service management. You will have the chance to work with various technologies and strategic topics essential to clients’ businesses, being a part of or leading projects or teams, while deep diving into shifting disciplines.
Currently, we are looking for talents that can fill the role of Consultant and Senior Consultants and that can help us drive projects forward and deliver on:
- Leading cross-border multi-functional project teams
- Driving technology implementations and coordinating together with customer project teams
- Engaging and communicating clear project plans and targets with business and IT leadership
- Mapping business process and requirements as well as planning and facilitating workshops
- Analyzing, identifying and designing business value in projects based on technology
- Growing existing client relationships and taking part in sales activities
- Connecting with the wider Sofigate community across borders and participating in building the knowledge base in our Copenhagen office
We are looking for ambitious candidates with a few years of experience from a top consultancy or an industry-leading organization, wanting to continue their career path within an organization where there is a genuine chance to make an impact and influence the direction for the company and yourself. We also expect that you bring:
- Master’s degree with strong academic results within a relevant field, e.g., business, economics or in a technical subject such as computer science, engineering or mathematics
- 2+ years of experience in roles related to technology and/or strategy in a consulting, industry or start up environment
- Experience with project management and an eagerness to take responsibility
- Excellent strategic and analytic skills and a mindset for technology
- Capacity and enthusiasm to establishing close collaboration and interacting with clients at all organizational levels, managing a complex stakeholder landscape and facilitating dialogue
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively verbally and in writing
We offer you a chance to work with world-class technologies and outstanding best-in-class management practices and experts, while shaping your own career and profile according to your ambitions and passions, whether you aim to be a generalist or a specialist within one of our service offerings. You will be surrounded by a team of highly experienced and driven professionals ready to support and share their knowledge at every turn of your journey.
We have a very open and collaborative team culture, and a flat hierarchy. We invest in our people’s continuous development, enrolling you in the Sofigate Academy, while we will also gladly support your potential ambitions for relevant certifications. We want you to succeed and we want you to help us grow.
Apply by attaching a personal letter and your CV. If you have any questions please contact David Oppen Strand, Consultant at Sofigate Denmark, firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered for the position, we expect you to be legally permitted to live in Denmark.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now