Sofigate – Who are we?
We are Sofigate – Nordic leaders within Business Technology Transformations. We are +600 management and technology consultants across Denmark, Finland, and Sweden, supporting some of the largest Nordic companies drive their large transformation projects within: IT strategy, ERP Cloud platforms, Service Management, ServiceNow, Agile transformations, Operating Models, Data and Cloud governance and architecture, and organizational transformations.
We are experiencing an increasing demand from both existing and new clients in Sweden and are therefore looking for new colleagues to join our fantastic team in Malmö, who can take active part in our growth journey.
The Senior Consultant Project and Portfolio Manager for IT and Business Transformations we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Project and Portfolio Manager, with a proven track record of leading large transformation complex programs and projects. The right candidate has experience with:
- Program- and project management, designing the project roadmap and identifying the necessary team capabilities to execute the transformation.
- Running large IT implementations and can clearly communicate the key activities required to anchor the transformation.
- The IT landscape, understanding how IT systems and services are integrated and works together with the business landscape, and identify potential gaps.
- Mapping Business Requirements and processes against new IT solutions, to ensure the new digital tools meets the current and future needs of the business.
- Building stakeholder analysis, plan and facilitate workshops and build communication plans – ensuring all stakeholders are informed and understands the on-going transformation and new way of working.
- Working and communicating with Executive IT and Business Leadership teams, and can present and clearly communicate the project progress, status, deliverables, and next steps.
- Identify and present the business value the project generates to both IT and Business stakeholders.
- Building long-term client relationships
- Strong communication, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Self-driven, and a natural problem solver; able to find solutions and opportunities where other see challenges.
Our expectations to you:
- Relevant master’s degree with strong academic results with a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Project- and Portfolio Manager leading and supporting large IT and Business transformations.
- You enjoy a steep-learning curve, are self-driven and committed to bringing value to our clients’ needs through your project deliverables and engagement.
- Motivated working together with clients both on- and off-site and comfortable presenting to Executive Leadership teams.
- You have a positive can-do-attitude and enjoy a steep learning curve. You are a natural problem solver; able to find solutions where other see challenges.
- We expect excellent interaction skills and fluent written and spoken communication with both business and IT and both in Swedish and English.
- Plus, if you have agile and/or Prince2 certification, and ITIL certified.
You will be surrounded by a team of highly experienced and driven professionals ready to support and share their knowledge at every turn of your journey. We have a very open and collaborative team culture, and a flat hierarchy, and we invest in our people’s continuous development.
We value experience, but more importantly we value the right attitude. We do not have a strict corporate hierarchy, meaning that we hope you have a can-do attitude. What is important to us is talent and that you want to take actively part of our growth journey. This position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so act fast and apply now.
This is a fulltime position and based in Malmö region.
Apply by attaching a personal letter and your CV. If you have any questions please contact Mikael Nurmi, Managing Director at Sofigate Öresund, firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered for the position, we expect you to be legally permitted to live in Sweden.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now