Would you like to be part of the ongoing business technology revolution? Our customers are developing and taking new emerging technologies and services into use. Often the situation is new for them or they are short with resources and they need support to make sure that the planned value is realized.
We are looking for SAP Project Managers. With us, you can develop your skills and work with top professionals. Our working culture is ambitious, flexible, and modern. Your curiosity can take you to work with our other business streams as well.
Here you will
- Manage SAP Implementation projects either on vendor or customer side
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening our collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients’ challenges
- Communicate fluently with both business stakeholders and developers
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP’s newest and future solutions
Our expectations for you
- Several years of experience in a project management role on SAP
- Domain knowledge and delivery experience in at least one SAP module
- Experience scoping, planning, and delivering SAP projects as a team lead or integration manager
- Experience implementing solutions using Agile or Waterfall methodology
- Established leadership skills demonstrating judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience supporting the sales cycle, including responding to Requests for Proposals.
We offer you a dynamic work environment, with a steep-learning curve, an opportunity to drive your own areas of responsibility and to learn more about working within a business technology company and take career to the next level. We offer an extensive learning and development program for all our employees covering e.g. areas like Business Technology Standard (read more www.managebt.org), project management, consulting and facilitation. In addition, we collaborate closely with Hintsa Performance and offer versatile well-being services and programs to all our employees.
Your location will be the Helsinki or Tampere area. Good skills in both Finnish and English are required. This position is permanent and full-time.
Consider this as an opportunity to take the next steps and grow.
APPLY NOW!Apply Now