Sofigate is the pioneer of Business Technology Transformations in Northern Europe. We help our customers succeed in leading digital transformation with the help of world-class platforms, proven concepts and over 600 experts. Our results are not only recognized by our customers, but also our partners: we just received the award for ServiceNow’s #1 EMEA Elite partner. We are a growth company with the ambition to quintuple our business in the next five year.
We offer interesting and innovative assignments with high-profile international customers active in various industries. You will be working in teams with competent and committed colleagues and be granted opportunities to develop both as a management consultant and as a leader. Our assignments vary from project management roles to advisory and SME roles.
Our consulting offerings include the following:
- Strategy & Roadmaps – We help our customers define their IT and digitalisation strategies and develop the realisation roadmap
- Operational Excellence – We help our customers to transform the way they operate through e.g. Operating Model Design and Implementation, Process Development, Service Integration and Management
- Business Transformation – We help our customers to create the organisation of the future through e.g. Organization Design & Development, Organizational Change Management
Read more about our capabilities on www.sofigate.com
We value experience, but more importantly, we value the right attitude. You:
- thrive best in a fast-paced, high-energy and team-oriented environment
- take initiative and drive our business development and sales
- building long term and expanding customer relationships
- have experience in selling team engagements
- have been working in the consultancy field for 5-10 years or more
- have 5-10 years or more within the competence field, with experienced from consultancy part of that time
- have both good communication and coaching skills
- are fluent in both Swedish and English
You may also have a background in one or more of the following areas:
- business transformation
- IT management
- analytics and business intelligence
- enterprise architecture
- cloud technologies
- process development
- public sector
We offer you
- Flexible working culture.
- Extensive benefit package for all employees based around health and well-being.
- With teams of passionate colleagues, we are eager to share expertise and have fun together.
Would you like to become a part of our team? Please provide us with your CV and an introduction letter.
Want to know more about this role? Don’t hesitate to contact Lars Gillberg, firstname.lastname@example.org