At Sofigate our unique focus on Business Technology leads to disruption both in digital and traditional IT technologies.
Our uniqueness is that we distil our best practice, produce research-driven insights and share it across our community.
We are headquartered in Espoo with 400 people across Finland, UK, Sweden and Denmark, and are proudly listed as one of the 1000 companies to inspire Europe, by the London Stock Exchange.
Can you Inspire and Lead Technology innovation?
Sofigate Group, is a fast growing Business Technology organisation providing independent technology advisory and consultancy services to leading organisations. It is an exciting time for us as we continue to focus on our UK growth, centred on London. With this growth comes great opportunities for our people. Our clients can be found among the best in industries such as financial services, insurance, retail, healthcare and manufacturing. They have come to value us for our knowledge, independence and pragmatic approach to help them excel.
We work with our clients to accelerate growth, reduce cost and cut time to market by reimagining technology. We help our clients explore new information technologies, transform existing and seize the opportunities of the digital age. We know that fast and ever-changing business and information technology impacts the entire enterprise, which is why we take a holistic approach to strategy, people, processes and technology.
At Sofigate, we are as passionate about our people as we are about our clients. We offer a fun, dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment where knowledge sharing is strongly ingrained in our culture. Our heritage means we believe it’s important to have fun along the way, as well as have time for friends, family and recreation, which makes us all the more productive and creative while at work. We empower each other to succeed, and our company culture celebrates both individual and collective excellence.
Our business values diversity, offers flexible working and focuses on personal development and progression. By joining us you will be given the opportunity to take an active role in shaping our business and in making a major impact on our clients, together with inspiring your colleagues.
We are currently seeking high calibre consultants at all levels to help us drive business growth across multiple industry sectors. Our consultants combine industry and technology relevance with strong delivery experience, having backgrounds from either consulting, or from within industry.
These roles sit across all of our core capabilities:
- Emerging Technologies – how new and advanced technologies such as AI and IoT are creating new business opportunities and how to exploit them
- Strategy & Governance – new technology trends combine with traditional IT and drive disruptive approaches across organisations, technology direction and architecture.
- Sourcing & Legal – Building the next generation ecosystem of suppliers, partners and internal staff
- Risk & Assurance – The avalanche of digital change makes security, risk and data protection ever more complex and ever more important
- Operational Excellence – Controlling cost and ensuring best operational practice is increasingly important as Agile ways of working take hold, and Traditional IT organisations loosen their grip over technology
- Transformation & Change – Leading and embedding complex organisational and technology change with some of best in the business.
You will be fundamental to leading and supporting the delivery of transformational projects by using your experience of how technology is created and transformed in a complex business. You’ll also work closely with your colleagues across the UK and the wider Sofigate group, contributing to our growth by sharing, collaborating and building the future of our business.
All consultants are expected to demonstrate: (to varying levels dependent on grade)
- A keen focus on business value – how to articulate it, measure it, track it and deliver it
- A combination of business and technology acumen built by genuine interest in both
- A sense of your own brand, and the enthusiasm and desire to explore and develop it, within our core capabilities
- Expert stakeholder management skills to C-level across a range of business hierarchies and cultures, with the ability to develop long term trusted relationships
- A drive to be an expert in your field, to look to share knowledge widely and be regarded as a thought leader
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt your approach and style to fit with client’s process and culture
- Flexibility around working location across our London and UK base
Required Skills, Attributes & Experience
- A successful track record of leading and delivering Technology & IT transformation either within a consulting organisation or from industry
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Experience in one of the key areas
We work in many sectors including finance, manufacturing, retail, media and pharmaceuticals and whilst our focus is on a deep understanding of change and business transformation, a sector experience would be an advantage
- IT Operating Model design and implementation including service integration and SIAM.
- Sourcing strategy and sourcing execution
- Architecture and Enterprise Architecture across business and technology domains
- Expert knowledge of key technology trends such as cloud, agile delivery, cyber security
- Professional certification – e.g. Scrum, SAFe, PMP, APMP, MSP or Prince2, TOGAF, ITIL
We hope you got interested in being a part of our exciting growth plans!
We apply continuous selection, so please apply as soon as possible!Apply Now