We are currently looking for experienced UX / Service Designer to join our Design team in Platforms Business Stream. Your main responsibility will be creating high quality digital services for Sofigate customers. We are a dedicated team of 11 experts specializing in service-, UX-, UI- and visual design, as well as implementation of digital services. We work in a holistic and agile way and provide end-to-end deliveries from user studies and business need analysis to customized portal implementations with rich user experience. We work with low-code, no-code platforms, utilizing their best practices and features.
This is your chance to be the one designing and developing the next generation digital services. Based on your background and own desires, your role and responsibilities can include:
- Facilitating design workshops with customers
- Building user journeys, service blueprints and concepting service features/functionalities
- Creating visual layouts for user interfaces
- Being part of enhancing our digital offering and way of working towards leaner, more productized concepts
In your background we appreciate:
- Strong knowledge of service design / user experience design concepts, methods, and toolkits
- Solid track record of creating innovative and engaging digital services/products
- Ability to gather end-user needs and business requirements and skill to turn the findings into easy-to-use and attractive design
- Ability to facilitate the creative process from customer insights to concepts and prototypes
- Good communication and interaction skills (both in Finnish and in English)
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have ability and eagerness to learn new technologies. You care for your customers and dare to challenge their current processes and solutions. You are also a good listener and your way of working is both customer and solution oriented.
What is it like to work at Sofigate?
Our company has a flat organisation and flexible working environment, with a strong entrepreneurial culture and extremely skilled colleagues, all eager to share their knowledge. We dare, care and grow. Moreover, you get to be a part of a community that supports each other and is always willing to help.
We offer you a dynamic work environment, with a steep-learning curve, an opportunity to drive your own areas of responsibility and to learn more about working within a business technology company and take career to the next level. We offer an extensive learning and development program for all our employees covering e.g. areas like Business Technology Standard (read more www.managebt.org), project management, consulting and facilitation. In addition, we collaborate closely with Hintsa Performance and offer versatile well-being services and programs to all our employees. Your location will be either Espoo or Tampere. This position is permanent and full-time.
Motivation and attitude matters
We value experience but more importantly we value the right attitude, positive enforcing, optimism, drive and resilience. Let your talent shine and grow to new dimensions. If you feel that you are the one we are looking for, do not hesitate to apply!
Are you ready to challenge us? Apply by June 1st, 2022, the latest. We will begin interviews as soon as we find potential candidates.
Sofigate is a Nordic Business Technology company. With over 600 professionals in Finland, Sweden and Denmark. We help companies and organizations transform by designing, developing, and implementing business-aligned technology solutions. We are turning digital innovations into well managed business technology.