SOFIGATE SWEDEN’S GRADUATE PROGRAMME
ARE YOU A TALENTED STUDENT? JOIN OUR 2018-2019 GRADUATE PROGRAMME!
Join our team of business technology consultants solving tomorrow’s problems today. We work hard every day to ensure our clients receive the best advice, the smoothest transition and the most practical and reliable improvements to their business.
- The next Graduate Programme starts in September 2018 and spans over one year
- The programme is designed around three main streams: business development, consulting practice and consulting competence
- The main goal is to combine hands-on project experience with theoretical training sessions and personal development
- You are guided by the team manager and a personal mentor, which will give you the best possible foundation for a future successful consulting career at Sofigate
PUTTING BUSINESS STRATEGY INTO PRACTICE
The business development stream is divided into three blocks, where you get to work with senior consultants within Sofigate and participate in the development of services, sales and marketing, and the business strategy.
Here, you will focus on Sofigate’s offerings covering our three business areas: Strategic Transformations, Management Power, and Technology Services. This will give you a good insight on what we specialise in.
Sales and marketing
This block is comprised of sales training and management of our client portfolio. As a graduate you will get an insight into working closely together with top management in the sales process by being involved in sales meetings and proposal development.
This block includes participation in the strategy process and business planning and gives you the opportunity to take an active part in the Sofigate Sweden annual Business Strategy process, where you will support the executive management in formulation, revision and planning process for the next fiscal year.
LEARNING BY DOING ON CLIENT ASSIGNMENTS
During the programme you will be working as a consultant on projects, where you together with your experienced Sofigate colleagues will take an active part in delivering business value to our clients. The main goal is to gather experience from projects in different areas and industries to build a broad competence base, so that you will have a solid foundation when later choosing an area of specialisation.
DEVELOP YOUR CORE CONSULTING COMPETENCIES
An integral part of the Graduate Programme is to give you the necessary tools and the encouragement to grow both professionally and personally. During the programme you will go through a number of courses aimed at building your knowledge of our offerings, all the way from business process to the understanding of the tools that can be used for business process automatizations and digitalization. You will also get a dedicated mentor, who will serve as your coach throughout the programme, providing you with continuous feedback and structured mentoring. Upon completion of the Sofigate Sweden Graduate Programme you will transition into a team in one of our business areas.
- You are a student with a background in engineering, business administration, computer science or other equivalent academic areas.
- You are passionate and interested in IT, and it is a merit if IT has been part of your education or professional experience.
- As a person you are ambitious and driven with good academic results.
- You have strong social skills, work well in teams and look forward to a professional career in consulting.
- You will be based either in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmoe but should be flexible to work on projects in other locations.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish.
The application period for Sofigate Sweden Graduate Programme 2018 is now open for applications.
Where to meet us?
We are happy to meet you in the following events. Please visit also our Facebook and Instagram pages.
18th Jan 2018
Drottningtorget 5, Gothenburg
25th Jan 2018
Centralplan 15, Stockholm
8th Feb 2018
Stora nygatan 31, Malmoe