JOIN THE WINNING BUSINESS
TECHNOLOGY TEAM OF TOMORROW
SOFIGATE DENMARK GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2019
Are you a talented student?
Join our team of business technology consultants solving tomorrow’s problems, today. We are the leading Business Technology management firm in Northern Europe, bringing performance-driven people together in an inspiring environment where they can thrive and realise their potential. We are ambitious, curious and forward-thinking - always passionate about new knowledge, ideas and cutting-edge technologies that can help our clients succeed in the digitally transformed future. We are now looking for talented students for our graduate programme, with a drive to become successful business technology management consultants.
- The next Graduate Programme starts in September 2019 and spans over one year. Application for this year closes May 1st
- The main goal is to combine hands-on project experience with theoretical training sessions and personal development
- You are guided by a team manager and a personal mentor, which will give you the best possible foundation for a successful consulting career at Sofigate
- The programme is designed around three main streams: business development, consulting practice and consulting competence
PUTTING BUSINESS STRATEGY INTO PRACTICE
The business development stream is divided into three themes, where you get to work with senior consultants within Sofigate and participate in the development of services, business strategy and sales & marketing. The business development stream will build your competencies and knowledge of Sofigate, and what we can offer to our clients.
Here you will focus on Sofigate’s offerings covering our three business areas: Strategic Transformations, Business Technology Management, and Technology Solutions. This will give you a deep understanding of our offerings and concepts.
Sales and marketing
You will focus on sales training and management of our client portfolio. As a graduate you will get an insight into working closely together with top management in the sales process by being involved in sales meetings and proposal development.
Here we give you the opportunity to take an active part in the Sofigate Denmark’s strategic direction, where you will support the top management in formulation, revision and planning process for the future. This includes participation in the strategy process and business planning.
LEARNING BY DOING ON CLIENT ASSIGNMENTS
During the programme you will be working as a consultant on projects, where you together with your experienced Sofigate colleagues will take an active part in delivering business value to our clients. The main goal is to gather experience from projects in different areas and industries to build a broad competency base, so that you will have a solid foundation when later choosing an area of specialization. This is also an opportunity for you to apply the academic knowledge from your studies onto real-life scenarios.
DEVELOP YOUR CORE CONSULTING COMPETENCIES
An integral part of the Graduate Programme is to give you the necessary tools and encouragement to grow both professionally and personally. During the programme you will go through several courses aimed at building your knowledge of our offerings, all the way from business process to the understanding of the tools that can be used for business process automatizations and digitalization. You will also get a dedicated mentor, who will serve as your coach throughout the programme, providing you with continuous feedback and structured mentoring. Upon completion of the Sofigate Denmark Graduate Programme, you will transition into a team in one of our business areas.
- You are a high-performance student with a background in engineering, business administration, computer science or other equivalent academic areas
- You are passionate and interested in IT, and it is a merit if IT has been part of your education or professional experience
- As a person you are ambitious, eager to develop yourself in a professional environment and with good academic results
- You have strong social skills, work well in teams and look forward to a professional career in consulting
- You will be based in Copenhagen, but should be flexible to work on projects in other locations
- You are fluent in English and preferably Danish
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- A structured mentor programme with personal coaching
- Opportunity to engage in international activities, and help develop business strategies
- A flat organizational structure, where you can work closely with top management
- Hands-on experience from real client assignments. You will step into our team on current assignments and will get a concrete understanding of different business sectors
- Freedom to maintain your own professional integrity and interests. We believe in a pragmatic team, where different skills and competencies are pivotal to our success
- A strong organizational culture, where we value social activities and building good relationships to our colleagues
HEAR IT FROM THE CURRENT GRADUATES
“During the past 6 months, I have been impressed by the effort and energy Sofigate has invested in developing their graduates. From the beginning, we have had the opportunity to take ownership on both internal and external projects, while working side by side with senior consultants, partners and our Managing Director. In Sofigate, we are ambitious and committed, yet the flat organizational structure gives space for having a great deal of fun while working. Through the graduate programme you are not only given intense training and courses together with a personal mentor who’s committed to your career development, you are also given the opportunity to join a family, which Sofigate truly is.”
“While pursuing my master degree and in the midst of my job hunting struggle, I decided to pause all for a second, take a paper and a pen, and write down all that I aspire to have/see in my first corporate job. I wrote “consultancy” because I wanted to be exposed to various industries and tasks. I wrote “flat organizational culture” because I am hungry to learn and I want to capitalize on my colleagues’ knowledge and expertise. I wrote “tech” because I am fascinated by Blockchain technology and I wanted to work for a company that will allow me to embrace that. Sofigate was the company that ticked all of my boxes and more. Ever since I joined in September 2018, I was able to attend various courses and training programs, take ownership of my professional development and work on several projects internally and externally while learning a great deal from my senior colleagues. I am beyond excited to navigate my career post the graduate program at Sofigate”.
“What initially drew me towards Sofigate was passion to work within the area of digitalization with the ambition to help businesses leverage the opportunities that new technologies present in this fast paced world. During the past 6 months, I’ve been truly impressed by the steep learning curve and the exposure to a wide range of different projects both locally and cross-border, which has taught me a lot since I started my graduate journey. I’ve had the opportunity to work side by side with senior colleagues as well as our founder, which really underlines the flat organizational structure and transparency between our Nordic offices. What surprised me positively with the Danish office is the entrepreneurial spirit that exists, and I really enjoy the responsibility and space for creativity that comes with it.”
The application period for Sofigate Denmark Graduate Programme 2019 closes May 1st. In your application please include the following documents in English; CV listing your experience and competencies, a motivational letter showing your drive, motivation, and ambition and certificates showing your academic results. When you are selected, your journey with Sofigate will start in September 2019.
If you have any questions about the Graduate Programme, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sophia Skafte: +45 2537 0639