JOIN THE WINNING BUSINESS
TECHNOLOGY TEAM OF TOMORROW
SOFIGATE DENMARK GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Are you a talented student?
Join our team of business technology consultants solving tomorrow’s problems, today. We are the leading Business Technology management firm in Northern Europe, bringing performance-driven people together in an inspiring environment where they can thrive and realise their potential. We are ambitious, curious and forward-thinking - always passionate about new knowledge, ideas and cutting-edge technologies that can help our clients succeed in the digitally transformed future. We are now looking for talented students for our graduate programme, with a drive to become successful business technology management consultants.
- The next Graduate Programme starts in September 2018 and spans over one year, application for this year closes May 4th
- The main goal is to combine hands-on project experience with theoretical training sessions and personal development
- You are guided by a team manager and a personal mentor, which will give you the best possible foundation for a successful consulting career at Sofigate
- The programme is designed around three main streams: business development, consulting practice and consulting competence
PUTTING BUSINESS STRATEGY INTO PRACTICE
The business development stream is divided into three themes, where you get to work with senior consultants within Sofigate and participate in the development of services, business strategy and sales & marketing. The business development stream will build your competencies and knowledge of Sofigate, and what we can offer to our clients.
Here you will focus on Sofigate’s offerings covering our three business areas: Strategic Transformations, Management Power, and Technology Services. This will give you a deep understanding of our offerings and concepts.
Sales and marketing
You will focus on sales training and management of our client portfolio. As a graduate you will get an insight into working closely together with top management in the sales process by being involved in sales meetings and proposal development.
Here we give you the opportunity to take an active part in the Sofigate Denmark’s strategic direction, where you will support the top management in formulation, revision and planning process for the future. This includes participation in the strategy process and business planning.
LEARNING BY DOING ON CLIENT ASSIGNMENTS
During the programme you will be working as a consultant on projects, where you together with your experienced Sofigate colleagues will take an active part in delivering business value to our clients. The main goal is to gather experience from projects in different areas and industries to build a broad competency base, so that you will have a solid foundation when later choosing an area of specialization. This is also an opportunity for you to apply the academic knowledge from your studies onto real-life scenarios.
DEVELOP YOUR CORE CONSULTING COMPETENCIES
An integral part of the Graduate Programme is to give you the necessary tools and encouragement to grow both professionally and personally. During the programme you will go through several courses aimed at building your knowledge of our offerings, all the way from business process to the understanding of the tools that can be used for business process automatizations and digitalization. You will also get a dedicated mentor, who will serve as your coach throughout the programme, providing you with continuous feedback and structured mentoring. Upon completion of the Sofigate Denmark Graduate Programme, you will transition into a team in one of our business areas.
- You are a high-performance student with a background in engineering, business administration, computer science or other equivalent academic areas
- You are passionate and interested in IT, and it is a merit if IT has been part of your education or professional experience
- As a person you are ambitious, eager to develop yourself in a professional environment and with good academic results
- You have strong social skills, work well in teams and look forward to a professional career in consulting
- You will be based in Copenhagen, but should be flexible to work on projects in other locations
- You are fluent in English and preferably Danish
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- A structured mentor programme with personal coaching
- Opportunity to engage in international activities, and help develop business strategies
- A flat organizational structure, where you can work closely with top management
- Hands-on experience from real client assignments. You will step into our team on current assignments and will get a concrete understanding of different business sectors
- Freedom to maintain your own professional integrity and interests. We believe in a pragmatic team, where different skills and competencies are pivotal to our success
- A strong organizational culture, where we value social activities and building good relationships to our colleagues
HEAR IT FROM THE CURRENT GRADUATES
“During my academic life, and at previous student jobs, I have always been interested in how IT aligns with business strategies and goals. What initially drew me towards Sofigate’s graduate programme was its structure related to business development, consulting practice and consulting competence, enabling a more holistic development. Eight months into the graduate program, I am very delighted with the steep learning curve I have had. Working on vastly different projects in both Finland and the Czech Republic, I have expanded my toolkit and understanding of what it means to be a consultant. In addition, Sofigate’s relatively flat organizational structure, has allowed me to receive coaching and learn from senior colleagues, on a daily basis”
“I joined Sofigate to launch my professional career within digital transformation and preferably in a company that is rapidly growing. Sofigate, for me, meets those requirements and targets the need for organizations to synergize IT and business in an imminent industrialization 2.0. This was pivotal for me in my career choice, as it is a major point of interest for me and a competitive necessity in most markets today. Already within the first week, I got to work on relevant projects on equal terms with my senior colleagues who have taught me a lot since I started my graduate journey.”
The application period for Sofigate Denmark Graduate Programme 2018 closes May 4th. In your application please include a CV listing your experience and competencies, a motivational letter showing your drive, motivation, and ambition and certificates showing your academic results. When you are selected, your journey with Sofigate will start in September 2018.
If you have any questions about the Graduate Programme, please send an email to: email@example.com or contact Andreas Kirkegaard: +45 3112 6686