Would you like to join the leading business technology company in the Nordics? Do you speak both business and technology fluently? If yes, keep reading!
Sofigate is growing fast and we’re looking for a project manager to join our team of 700 business technology transformation professionals. We’re looking for someone with a growth mindset possessing a genuine interest in how technology and business is changing the world.
What’s in it for you?
Want to work with world-class technologies, best-in-class management practices and a team of experts? You’re in the right place with us. You’ll get to work with meaningful projects where you really make a difference in top notch assignments – our customers include companies like Skanska, NCC and UN Women.
We support your goals by helping you shape your career and skills. We invest in our people’s continuous development offering you a Business Technology training in Malaga as well as different certificates and other trainings. And you always have your experienced colleagues to support you.
The beauty of our work is the variety of it: whenever you feel like you want something new, you can look for a new assignment, role or learn new skills. However, our workplace is not ready, we are agilely developing an improving our processes and looking for talent who want to develop the community further.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who can understand client’s business objectives and translate them into technical requirements. You know Agile frameworks, DevOps model and POC approach, and have experience working in traditional waterfall methods. You match with
You will work in varied customer projects as a project manager responsible for project management, including projects’ deliverables, project planning and action follow-up. As we have our proven concepts readily available, we’re looking for someone who’s willing to learn. We value experience, but more importantly we value the right attitude.
Our consulting offerings include the following:
- Strategy & Roadmaps – We help our customers define their IT and digitalization strategies and develop the realization roadmap
- Business Technology Design – We help our customers to select and leverage the best technology to fulfill their strategic objectives
- Operational Excellence – We help our customers to transform the way they operate through e.g. Operating Model Design and Implementation, Process Development, Service Integration and Management
- Organizational Transformation – We help our customers to create the organization of the future through e.g. Organization Design & Development, Organizational Change Management, Next Generation Sourcing
We value experience, but more importantly, we value the right attitude. You:
- thrive best in a fast-paced, high-energy and team-oriented environment
- are sales oriented and have a natural way of building client relations
- have 3-5 years relevant work experience, preferably as a management consultant within IT
- have hands-on experience from work in one or more of the following fields: IT strategy, digital transformation, organization design, agile transformation, cloud technologies, enterprise architecture, sourcing and vendor management, analytics and business intelligence
- have excellent communication and coaching skills
- are fluent in both Swedish and English
Your colleagues say you:
- Thrive working in English
- Are very curious about the story and the people behind the project
- Learn continuously, systematically, and enthusiastically
- Have great empathy with both customers and stakeholders
- Have a good amount of humor
Take ownership of your work. Own your future
As a Sofigator, you get the opportunity to work with knowledgeable and driven colleagues, develop and challenge yourself and create sustainable value for our customers. We have an international, vibrant and fun culture with great openness and flexibility. We value every Sofigator and strive to build a diverse, equal, and inclusive workplace where everyone’s voice is heard, and where everyone can become the best versions of themselves. We value a healthy work life balance and support you in maintaining it.
Growth is not just a corporate thing for us – it is personal. There is so much to explore and learn within our community, and together with our customers, that having a bit of fun is unavoidable.
We do not leave the future up to chance. We take ownership of it. You can, too. Own your future!
We would like to hear from you
If you want to join our journey to dare, care and grow together with our clients and fellow Sofigators, we are eager to hear more from you. Please, tell us more about your background, competences and your motivation to be part of our growth story.
Want to know more about this role? Don’t hesitate to contact Kristofer Kaltea firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the leading business technology transformation company in the Nordics with focus on sustainable customer value. Founded in 2003 we are now celebrating our 20 years! We are proud to be pioneers of Business Technology management and the founder of the Business Technology Forum. Our 700 professionals help customers to develop the interplay between business and technology: to design, build and implement transformations and business-friendly technology solutions. We are experts on the Business Technology Standard and utilize leading platforms such as ServiceNow, Salesforce and SAP.
In the very core of our being is our values: dare, care and grow. We dare to challenge the market, we are a community that cares about our people and we drive growth with customer centric business vision. We have an open feedback culture and a flat hierarchy. You can always affect your role and choose your personal development direction, we have an open knowledge sharing culture and you can take part in cross team project work.