Strategic Planning & Governance
Ensure business value delivery through planning, design and ecosystem management.
GUIDE: LOOKING FOR QUICK WINS AND WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR SUPPLIER NETWORK’S PERFORMANCE?
Supplier performance management has an essential role in setting targets and controlling the supplier performance. It creates a quantitative scale for measuring and verifying contractually agreed and targeted performance of the suppliers. Our sourcing professionals put together a guide that presents steps to identify opportunities for quick wins and cost savings as well as to define a longer-term supplier roadmap – download it by filling the form!
DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDE BY FILLING THE FORM BELOW.
Ensure business value realisation through ecosystem management
Digitalisation has transformed the business value creation where development of new products creates complex ecosystems - Supplier networks build around a specific service, technology or system. Understanding of those ecosystems (internal and external) as well as the capability to manage and develop them further is a prerequisite for optimal business value creation and digital business transformation.
BEST PRACTICES AND MARKET INSIGHTS
In order to maximise the business value delivery of the ecosystem, one has to understand the entire business value chain and ensure innovation enablement within it. This requires the organisation to have:
- capable management with proper management principles and processes
- proper planning and control of information and business technology services and their costs
- fast execution and flexible fit-to-purpose sourcing
- competent project and service management with the right people, processes and tools.
We can offer the strategic leadership and execution of an organisations governance practices by offering:
- CIO Office, with experienced & skilled leaders supporting our customers in their strategic roles and initiatives
- Sourcing and Supplier Management, with business technology ecosystem planning, implementation and management
- IT Finance Management, with industry standard IT finance management best practices, models, roles & responsibilities as well as process development
Our experts are seasoned professionals with knowledge of modern sourcing practices and strategic decision-making. We focus on delivering true value for the business rather than purchasing, implementing or developing an “IT system” or “solution”.